Search Engine Optimization Company
Ready to Rank on Google?
What's a great looking site without great traffic?
What does SEO involve?
Search engine optimization is a moving target, and unless you do it right you can actually do more harm than good to your rankings. That’s why you need an experienced SEO company in Utah to keep ahead of the competition – a company like Utah Sites. With over a decade of experience in web design and search engine optimization, Utah Sites offers all you need to launch a successful online presence.
- Being Ranked 1st Gets Over 36% of All Clicks 36.4% 36.4%
- Positions 2 & 3 22.00% 22.00%
- Results 4 – 10 30.6% 30.6%
- Page 2+ 11% 11%
Conquer Google. Increase your website traffic today!
What's The Key To Search Engine Optimization?
First Week of SEO
- Site analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research
- Website Analysis
- Review competition
- Run “pre-SEO” report
- Initiate link building
SEO Weeks 2 – 3: Initiation of Optimization
- Analytics integration
- Copywriting optimization
- Improve source code loads
- Optimize head variables
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Meta Keywords (optional, outdated variable)
- Search engine friendly URL review
- Cross-link internal pages
- Initiate other backlinking channels
SEO Weeks 3-4
- Complete on-page optimization
- Image alt tags
- Finalize copywriting edits
- Finish internal cross-linking
- Implement last of search engine friendly URL modifications
- Lossless image compression
- Enable website caching
- browser cache
- database cache
- object cache
- page cache
- Scheduled backlink submissions
- Review backlink volumes (link velocity)
- Press release submissions
- Applicable copywriting
- Website design structure audits
- XML sitemap validation checks
- Performance reviews and ranking reports