WordPress is more than just a platform for blogging. With its evolution, it has now become a versatile management system that handles web content. That means you can now create a website or application using WordPress. And best of all, it still has the easy-to-use characteristics that web developers love.
Here are some reasons why WordPress is arguably the best platform for developing websites:
- Free – WordPress offers internet-based software that you can download anytime—for free. WordPress even offers a repository of themes and plug-ins that are free as well. You just need a domain name and a web host to get started.
- Strong support – WordPress has a strong support community that is available to address user issues, develop plug-ins, and offer helpful tips.
- User friendly – It doesn’t matter if you are a veteran developer or a novice in the industry. WordPress is almost foolproof.
- Easily searchable sites – WordPress websites are in a way that make them easily accessible to search engines. These searchable sites tend to get higher rankings. If you want to maximize your website’s search engine performance, choose WordPress.
- Easy to manage – WordPress has its own updater that you can use to make adjustments to plug-ins and themes. It also alerts you if there is a new version of WordPress or your plug-ins or theme.