There’s nothing wrong with loving advice from friends and family. But, when you live in Utah (and you’re single) than you’ve heard it all though. The consistent “reminders” and repetition of these sayings is what becomes tiresome.
Have you heard any of these yourself?
8. How come you are not married yet?
7. Why not try an online dating website?
6. I know just the right person for you.
5. Maybe you need to put yourself our there harder.
4. Why are you in such a hurry? Being single isn’t so bad.
3. Keep your chin up. You’ll find the right person one day.
2. Why not try dating so-and-so’s brother/sister?
1. Maybe you should try harder.